1. This is a fantastic community based on a FRIENDLY community environment. Please register for your account. Simple - Easy - Fun!

Thank You

Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor at Winter NAMM 2018

Discussion in 'NAMM 2018 Discussions' started by Mike Francis, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mike Francis

Mike Francis At Home Guitar hero (to my kids) Staff Member Supporting Member Level 1

2. mrcdboston

mrcdboston Administrator Staff Member Manufacturers Vendor Level 1 VIP ALL ACCESS

This is a good one - what do you think ?

Mike Francis likes this.
  3. Mike Francis

Mike Francis At Home Guitar hero (to my kids) Staff Member Supporting Member Level 1

It may have been the way they have it patched in but seemed a little flat to me kind of ****led but it could be the way the had it recorded still seems kind of high for the display look to me if the choice was between the headrush and the boss Id probably go with headrush because of the more modern look and the helix would win out all the way on either that is my honest opinion

mrcdboston likes this.
  4. OnTheBus

OnTheBus Administrator Staff Member VIP ALL ACCESS

Yeah not a great demo tbh. Helix is already my platform / hub, but I'm sure this thing does kick some booty if ya delved into it alone. I really like most Roland / Boss stuff & had a lot of their products over the years (& still use my GR55 a ton). They just have a smart intuitive feel to them to me given the Nokia style limited interface abilities until recent years.

I do like the design of it & I'm sure it's reliable & built sturdy but these days interface means a lot & I bet next year they will have upgraded it with that regard. But a better in depth demo will be interesting to see if it truly is in same class as Helix & Fractal.