1. This is a fantastic community based on a FRIENDLY community environment. Please register for your account. Simple - Easy - Fun!

Thank You

Line 6 HX Effects its Here !!!

Discussion in 'NAMM 2018 Discussions' started by Mike Francis, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Mike Francis

Mike Francis At Home Guitar hero (to my kids) Staff Member Supporting Member Level 1

I ordered mine first thing this morning

2. BigRalphN

BigRalphN Enthusiast VIP ALL ACCESS

Do you think there will be exclusive edge RS we don't see on Helix or do you want it to play with an amp? I suppose it could also be a bit of a cheaper backup if you load some cabs. This will be a big seller for people that don't want the amp modeling

Mike Francis likes this.
  3. Mike Francis

Mike Francis At Home Guitar hero (to my kids) Staff Member Supporting Member Level 1

Thats true that was my thoughts exactly you could load your tone basically making the floor and rack units more portable with the exception of the amps and can make it more attractive to people who want the effects with out it messing with the rig they already have some amps dont work well with the Helix because i have found if you have an amp with effects built in or a tube amp with a strong presence already you dont want something that will take away or replace that just something to add to the amp that is my thought on what this will do this should work perfect for using something like a peavey classic 30 I have which already as an amazing reverb built in thats my thought about it so far ill no more when it get here i guess

4. BigRalphN

Where are they for sale? I thought Sweetwater would have them day 1 but I don't see them?

Mike Francis likes this.
  5. Mike Francis

i found mine at zzounds.com it was posted up at 6am this morning 50 bucks a month on 12 payments

6. BigRalphN

I am not getting one. I just wanted to see a listing. I will look there.

Mike Francis likes this.