1. This is a fantastic community based on a FRIENDLY community environment. Please register for your account. Simple - Easy - Fun!

Thank You

Livestream- GENERAL GEAR DISCUSSION / Tom Foolery / NAMM / OTB - Line 6 and Mission Engineering

Discussion in 'General Gear Talk' started by mrcdboston, Nov 12, 2017.

1. mrcdboston

mrcdboston Administrator Staff Member Manufacturers Vendor Level 1 VIP ALL ACCESS

GENERAL GEAR DISCUSSION / Tom Foolery / NAMM / OTB - Line 6 and Mission Engineering

Special guests Frank Ritchotte Chief Operations Manager for Line 6

And Paul Shedden President of Mission Engineering

2. Mike Francis

Mike Francis At Home Guitar hero (to my kids) Staff Member Supporting Member Level 1

It was awesome learned a lot met some cool people:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Frank Ritchotte and mrcdboston like this.
  3. JARROD

JARROD New Member VIP ALL ACCESS

I had a great time

4. Kevin Buzby

Kevin Buzby New Member VIP ALL ACCESS

Line 6 really just...has customer service figured out. Frank is a priceless asset to the base and company. And Chad, thanks for hosting all this. A year ago I never would have given L6 a thought... and since I took a chance on the Helix in March this yr... it's one of the more transcendental music purchases I've ever made. You guys are just awesome. Can't believe the involvement--it is amazing.

5. mrcdboston

mrcdboston Administrator Staff Member Manufacturers Vendor Level 1 VIP ALL ACCESS

Thank you for watching!! And supporting!!