1. This is a fantastic community based on a FRIENDLY community environment. Please register for your account. Simple - Easy - Fun!

Thank You

Pedals you Just cannot do without.

Discussion in 'General Gear Talk' started by eric harbauer, Oct 12, 2017.

1. eric harbauer

eric harbauer Enthusiast VIP ALL ACCESS

For me its a Boss BD-2w .

Mike Francis likes this.
  2. Mike Francis

Mike Francis At Home Guitar hero (to my kids) Staff Member Supporting Member Level 1

digital or analog?

eric harbauer likes this.
  3. Mike Francis

Mike Francis At Home Guitar hero (to my kids) Staff Member Supporting Member Level 1

If it is digital I love the Pod until i got the Line 6 fx100 then I love the Helix I still go back and forth between them But Boss pedals are amazing too

4. eric harbauer

eric harbauer Enthusiast VIP ALL ACCESS

I have a helix (which I love), but this BD-2 Waza craft pedal is just fantastic! Great dynamics, cleans up nicely, and Helix doesn't have the model yet. I keep a few other pedals, tc electronic delay and reverbs, a few old compressors I like, but the bd2 is a lifer. never selling this one.

Mike Francis likes this.
  5. Mike Francis

that is cool I have some things I just cant do without I used to have a couple boss pedals a few years ago all my guitars and stuff got stolen it took me years to get everything back but i still wish i had those pedals too dang it maybe ill have to find a good stereo chorus and reverb craigslist

6. dmcnelis

dmcnelis Supporting Member 1 Supporting Member Level 1

Helix and the Boss RC-300. I also have a TC Electronics FlashbackX4 that is one of my all time favorites, but doesn't normally travel out with me anymore with all the delays in the Helix and the looping in the RC-300.

7. PeterHamm

PeterHamm 2-Voice Guitar Junkie VIP ALL ACCESS

POG2 and Mel9. Everything else is built-in to Helix, but if I didn't have Helix, I'd have to have one or two great delays, some kind of ambient verb source, a gentle overdrive, a compressor, and some kind of vibrato/tremelo or some such.